Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Delicious Smoked Meat Loaf

Q: I was wondering if you leave the meatloaf on the sheet or put right on smoker grills

A: I usually leave it on the cookie sheet to make it easier to handle. I guess you could carefully place it on the grate if you wanted but I get plenty of smoke through the sides and top of the meatloaf and when the loaf gets done it is very simple to remove and bring into the house.

If you have not tried the smoked meatloaf yet you are in for a wonderful experience.. makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

Read our Smoked Meat Loaf page to find out more about this wonderful downhome treat and how to turn ordinary meat loaf into anything but ordinary!

Visit Smoking-Meat.com for hundreds of great tutorials and guides on smoking meat.

The Technorati Tag for this post is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home