Friday, May 26, 2006

Update: Step by Step GOSM Guide

I have made some changes or should I say additions to the Step by Step Propane GOSM guide that are very much need to know items for new smokers..

I failed to mention anything about the vent settings on the GOSM or the reasoning behind needing good airflow.

Well.. I fixed that!

I went in and added a whole new step on what the normal vent settings should be and how to make sure you have proper airflow so as to prevent any buildup of creosote.

Even if you have downloaded it before you may want to get the new copy and overwrite your old one.

It is found at the link below:

Download the Updated Copy Now



Visit Smoking-Meat.com for hundreds of great tutorials and guides on smoking meat.

The Technorati Tag for this post is

1 Comments:

Anonymous John E. Alexander said...

Jeff, I have tried to register at the Smoking Meat Forums web site a few different times over the last week. The last 4 days have sent a help message, 1 each day, to the webmaster after I get a reply of “invalid eMail Address” with no response. Sorry to use this route, but there are no other e-mail address's, fax #'s or tel #'s to contact anyone about problems. My cell # is 203-430-1250 or e-mail me at primrib716@snet.net. thanks for the help, Grandpajohn

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home