Friday, May 12, 2006

Step by Step GOSM Guide

I have been asked on more than one occasion to write a very basic step by step guide for the GOSM propane smoker and due to the fact that this is such a widely used smoker among amateur smokers as well as the old pros.

Heck.. I use one occasionally, if nothing else just so I can answer questions about it. I turn out some really good smoked meat on it and although it will never replace my wood burner, it is still a good unit that I will never part with.

I have written this guide and had it professionally edited by my good friend Earl Dowdle who you have probably met over at the forum.. and if you haven't.. well, you are missing out.

To obtain a copy of this guide please click on the link below:

Download Your Very Own Copy



Visit Smoking-Meat.com for hundreds of great tutorials and guides on smoking meat.

The Technorati Tag for this post is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home