Monday, April 17, 2006

Welcome to Smoking Meat!

Well.. I finally bit the bullet and started a blog on smoking meat. It is not a matter of starting it though, it is simply a matter of keeping it up.

I have started several blogs in the past and I always seem to get so busy that the blog just falls by the wayside.

I have a brand new idea for keeping this blog going though and I think it might actually work. I get lots of email from the site at www.smoking-meat.com and most of them are great questions that deserve answers.

I think I will take one or maybe two questions per day and answer them here on the blog for all to read and enjoy.

We'll see how it goes ok?!!

I started the smoking-meat.com site about 2 years ago and it is doing very well and now has more than 100 pages of information on how to smoke meat as well as what types of wood are best to use, information on smokers and their usage, where to purchase supplies and equipment and lots of great recipes as well as the opportunity to purchase my famous "Jeff's Naked Rib Rub" recipe and my "Goodness Gracious Sakes Alive" BBQ sauce both of which should be in everyone's recipe box.

Go to the site and check it out if you have not done so and meanwhile check back here daily for an answer to a new question every day.

As a disclaimer.. I may occasionally skip a day or two and then catch up if I am travelling, on vacation, etc. but that should not happen very often.

Let me know if you have some good questions that need to be answered about smoking meat by sending me an email. Go to www.smoking-meat.com and use the form at the bottom of each page to send your questions and/or comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home